I was married and Divorced but I dont want to put divorced on marriage license not because of my future wife but parents,

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Is there anyway to just leave the section where they ask how many orevious marriages blank.

1. Scheherazade B Rastegar-Djavahery

2

Answered . If you were divorced within the last two years, you may have to provide written proof of the final dissolution. If your divorce was over two years ago, you may not need to provide written proof but
    you will need to provide the date of the final dissolution. If you are concerned about sharing this information, you can apply for a confidential license. Here is a link to read more: http://rrcc.lacounty.gov/clerk/marriages.cfm. Good luck and congratulations!

2. Tobie Brina Waxman

1

Answered . The information you provide on your license is provided by you attesting to the fact that the information is true and correct under penalty of perjury. Don't lie by failing to disclose requested information. Why would your wife's parents have to see what is on your marriage license?

3. Eric Jerome Gold

Pro

Answered . You will be submitting the marriage license form under penalty of perjury. It's not a good idea of provide false information.