I was married 18yrs.to my first husband he has retire,I'm on disablityI'm 61yrs.old can Idraw from his benefits.

Asked over 1 year ago - 62943

he is drawing his retirement and Social Security he is 65 yrs.old.Can I draw off of his benefits.
I'm drawing my disablity.

1. Judy A. Goldstein

1

Answered . Was a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) a provision in your Judgment for Dissolution? If not, you might be out of luck. You should bring all your divorce papers to an attorney for a firsthand review.

2. J. Richard Kulerski

1

Answered . If you are asking if you are entitled to a portion of his pension, the answer depends on how the pension was dealt with in your judgment for dissolution. Your best bet is to consult in person with a divorce lawyer ASAP.