Skip to main content

I was married my first husband he has retire,I'm on disablityI'm 61yrs.old can Idraw from his benefits.

62943 |

he is drawing his retirement and Social Security he is 65 yrs.old.Can I draw off of his benefits.
I'm drawing my disablity.

Attorney Answers 2


Was a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) a provision in your Judgment for Dissolution? If not, you might be out of luck. You should bring all your divorce papers to an attorney for a firsthand review.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


If you are asking if you are entitled to a portion of his pension, the answer depends on how the pension was dealt with in your judgment for dissolution. Your best bet is to consult in person with a divorce lawyer ASAP.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics