I was looking on line and seen I have a forfeiture of $91. Was just wondering if that's bad or what I should do?

Asked about 2 years ago - Muskogee, OK

$91 forfeiture on weed charge with intent. 8 or 9 years ago

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Sonja R Porter

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Forfeiture is simply a civil action in which the DA's office asks the court to deem money seized during your arrest as forfeited so that the State can pocket it.
    Nothing you can since it's that long ago. And it doesn't really mean anything.

    This information is for general information purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,724 answers this week

3,239 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,724 answers this week

3,239 attorneys answering