I was lied to when I went on vacation and ultimately purchased a vacation travel package. Do I have a case?

Hagerstown, MD |

The Representative that I dealt with lied to me and has since ceased all communication. He no longer answers my emails or phone calls, which leads me to believe that he knows he lied. I would like to be relieved of the obligation altogether as the information he told me is the exact opposite.

Consult an attorney. You need to have the purchase agreement reviewed to determine if you were fraudulently induced into a contract.

DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.

Jay B. Shuster

Jay B. Shuster

You need to be interviewed for an attorney to determine whether there can be a claim of fraud. You need to act ASAP.

Are you asking about a vacation package for which you have already paid, and then gone on vacation? Or are you asking about what to do with a vacation package which you have purchased, but the vacation is set for some future date?

Office: (410) 381-1656. This is NOT legal advice, is GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, and does NOT establish an Attorney/Client Relationship with you. Therefore my answer cannot address your specific legal situation and you should not rely upon my answer in your legal matter. I am an attorney licensed in Maryland and California. Office: (410) 381-1656. David Mahood, Esq.

The package is not completely paid off and there are no travel dates set or taken. The lie was that I wasn't a timeshare owner and I actually am

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business