I was lied to when I went on vacation and ultimately purchased a vacation travel package. Do I have a case?

Asked 11 months ago - Hagerstown, MD

The Representative that I dealt with lied to me and has since ceased all communication. He no longer answers my emails or phone calls, which leads me to believe that he knows he lied. I would like to be relieved of the obligation altogether as the information he told me is the exact opposite.

1. Brandy Ann Peeples

Pro

2

Answered . Consult an attorney. You need to have the purchase agreement reviewed to determine if you were fraudulently induced into a contract.

2. David Raymond Mahood

Pro

1

Answered . Are you asking about a vacation package for which you have already paid, and then gone on vacation? Or are you asking about what to do with a vacation package which you have purchased, but the vacation is set for some future date?