I was kicked in the ribs by a person (that I don't know) and I'm looking for an attorney that can give me some advise.

Asked about 1 year ago - Gilbert, AZ

The police called it a physical assault and that I needed to call an attorney. I was taken to the ER. The police said she cited the girl who kicked me and that it was a open and closed case.

1. Anne Brady

7

1

Answered . Certain criminal actions in Arizonq are also what are called "Intentional torts." It means someone was injured not because of negligence leading to an accident, but because someone intentionally did something to the victim. Here, the girl committed a crime of assault and an intentional tort of battery upon your person. She is being charged criminally, and if you have damages (which an ER bill alone qualifies) you can sue her for monetary damages. Make an appointment with a personal injury attorney.

Pro

6

Answered . Ask the DA for restitution as well

3. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . Talk with Arlene. She is in your area and may be able to help you