I was just charged with my 3rd DWI.My first 2 were in 2002-2003.The first, with a felony evading arrest.The only trouble I had

Fort Worth, TX |

trouble I ever had before that, was probation for a misdemeanor family violence charge.I am 38 years old & have been working at the same job & have not been in trouble since the '03 DWI.Will I be able to avoid prison on this one? Or should I prepare for the worst?This one was in Kuafman county, Tx.

1. As a Kaufman DWI lawyer I can tell you this requires a longer answer than I can give on Avvo. You should come in for a consultation to discuss. The good news is, Kaufman has a new DWI court for problem drinkers that helps some defendants avoid prison. That may be an option. But we need to meet in my office to go over the details of your case, and so I can explain how I defend felony DWI's in Kaufman.