I was issuesd an open container ticket in Ga and I wasnt able to attend court. What. Should I do? I tried calling the court

Asked almost 2 years ago - Fort Pierce, FL

They gave me a bunch of numbers. II live in Florida and I don't know how to resolve this.

1. Ralph H. Schofield Jr.

1

Answered . Generally speaking, if you cannot attend a court date, you must let the court know as soon as possible. But as to your specific situation, you are dealing with Georgia law. Florida attorneys generally will shy away from giving advice related to Georgia law, because to give such advice without a Georgia attorney license can be unethical and illegal. I suggest you resubmit your question as a Georgia question.

2. Chad Piotrowski

1

Answered . Call a GA attorney and give him your information. The attorney will be able to take care of everything for you.

This does not form an attorney-client relationship. This is for informational purposes only.