I was issued a warning ticket for no insurance, in 2005 by highway patrolman, and in 2009 I received a failure to appear?

Forney, TX |

No letter was sent ., no warrants, etc, but the dps did not renew my drivers license.

Contact an attorney in the county where you recieved the citation so that they can assist you with this matter. Also post bond on the failure to appear so that you can get a new court date.

Hire a local ticket lawyer to clear this up. You may still be eligible to keep these off your record.

Robert Guest is a Kaufman County Criminal Defense Lawyer with offices is Forney, Texas, Irving, Texas and Kaufman, Texas. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. My use of Avvo is not intended to form an attorney-client relationship. Avvo is a limited forum and should never be used as a replacement for a consultation with a local lawyer. My answers are not legal advice. You really need a consultation with a local attorney. Do that before making any important decisions.

You don't have a question here just facts. Therefore I can't answer your question. However you need to retain an attorney to assist you with this problem. Find one that is experienced with traffic tickets.

Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship. Legal advice has not been given. Also, this question and answer is posted on a public forum and therefore any attorney-privilege is waived.

Traffic tickets topics