I was issued a warning ticket for no insurance, in 2005 by highway patrolman, and in 2009 I received a failure to appear?

Asked over 1 year ago - Forney, TX

No letter was sent ., no warrants, etc, but the dps did not renew my drivers license.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. JaPaula C Kemp

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Contact an attorney in the county where you recieved the citation so that they can assist you with this matter. Also post bond on the failure to appear so that you can get a new court date.

  2. Robert Sterling Guest


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Hire a local ticket lawyer to clear this up. You may still be eligible to keep these off your record.

    Robert Guest is a Kaufman County Criminal Defense Lawyer with offices is Forney, Texas, Irving, Texas and Kaufman,... more
  3. Ryan Joseph Mitchell

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You don't have a question here just facts. Therefore I can't answer your question. However you need to retain an attorney to assist you with this problem. Find one that is experienced with traffic tickets.

    Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship. Legal advice has not been given. Also,... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,400 answers this week

3,239 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,400 answers this week

3,239 attorneys answering