I was involved in crash that was initiated by a driver who lost control during bad weather. I was taken to the hospital.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Paterson, NJ

no broken bone but pain and bruises . cant walk straight . i got the police report . they did not take any of our statement accept the lady who started the pile . up some of the things on the report was false what do i do now . my car was a rental . please advise any local lawyer please contact thanks .

1. Paul Ryan Brazil

6

Answered . I am sorry to hear about your accident. You should contact a lawyer as soon as possible as the police report can be corrected it if its incorrect.

2. Angelo Jamie Vasquez

5

Answered . I would have to review the police report to see exactly what it says. Sometimes an officer would allow you to make an amendment, sometimes the officer will not allow for it. If you were injured you can consider filing a claim against the other driver's insurance company if that driver was at fault.

If you would like to discuss it further you can contact me at:

James@jamesvasquezlaw.com

3. Patrick X Amoresano

Pro

4

Answered . New Jersey Personal Injury - Auto Accident Claims - Verbal Threshold. By Patrick Amoresano Your right to make a claim may depend on whether you've got a permanent injury. Follow up with and Orthopedic doctor ontact a Certified Civil Trial Attorney near you as soon as possible to learn about legal claim requirements.

4. Yolanda Navarrete

4

Answered . I am not surprised by the facts you describe. It is important that you consult. With an attorney as soon as possible.

Pro

4

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about this. You would need to retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you get the lion’s share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Thus, don’t get hurt twice by paying a huge fee. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  6. Kevin Coluccio

4

Answered . Go to the "find a lawyer" tab and look for a lawyer in your community. You also contact your carrier to report the incident. It is important that you get a lawyer right away.

7. David B Pittman

Pro

3

Answered . Go to the police and see f you can get it amended. Hire a personal injury lawyer asap!!

8. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

3

Answered . You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to any medical records. Photograph the injuries and the damage done to any property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com dealing with many of the issues you are now facing. The Guides can be accessed through my profile page on Avvo.com.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.