I was involved in an car accident, where I was at fault because of a stop sign, can I sue?

Asked over 5 years ago - Milwaukee, WI

Even thought I was hit I was at fault. It was clear so I went, then here comes this lady flying out of no where doing about 40-45 mph. What should I do?

1. Ronald T Murphy

Answered . You ask "can I sue?" The answer to that question is anyone can sue another person. The real question is should you? Perhaps the best way to get an answer to that question is to call personal injury lawyers in your area and determine if they are willing to take your case on a contingency fee basis, which means you don't pay an attorney's fee unless there is a recovery. A good PI lawyer will determine if liability can be established in your favor.