Skip to main content

I was involved in an auto accident in a company vehiicle, i hve tried twice to get medical attention and denied

Naples, FL |

my employer sent me to a physician that does not take walk ins, next day said to go to an urgent care, they would not accept the claim number with out a report of the accident etc, my employer cannot provide one or actually the 3rd party insurance carrier at my employer til possibly monday

Attorney Answers 5

  1. You should seek out medical attention if you can because your injuries can get worse over the weekend. I would also suggest you contact a local attorney immediately.Best of luck.

    Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at www. I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

  2. You have more than one claim.
    This is a first party insurance claim, a third party liability claim and a workers comp claim.
    You really need to hire a lawyer.

  3. You can elect not to make a workers compensation claim and instead go thru your own pip- this will take you out of a compulsory treatment scheme and allow you to chose your own doctor

  4. If you require urgent medical attention that can't wait until Monday, go to the Emergency Room.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  5. You need to seek legal attention as this question has both worker's compensation issues and auto accident insurance issues at the same time.

    Lawrence J. Marraffino
    Gainesville Accident Attorney

    This answer cannot be a substitute for legal advice which requires more information from the client than can be obtained in this forum. Therefore this answer CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS LEGAL ADVICE FROM THIS ATTORNEY.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics