I was interrogate from FBI is that thing gonna affect on my citizenship , they questioning me like when u came to usa..etc

Sunray, TX |
Filed under: Police interrogation

my roommate he was live with illegal guy and the illegal guy he arrested and he got deport,my question is that interrogat from FBI affect on my citizenship also my roommate he was live with illegal guy that thing it gonna affect on y citizenship

There's no reason this should affect your status if you are here legally, but you need to consult an immigration attorney.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

2. This is an immigration question. I am moving it to that section of avvo.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

3. It should not affect you unless there is something more you are not mentioning

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104