I WAS IN THE SERIOUS CAR ACCIDENT, BUT THE AIRBAY DID NOT DEPLOYED AT ALL。 CAN I SUIT THE TOYATO COMPANY。

Corbin, KY |

I WAS DRIVING 65MPH ON HIGHWAY I-40, I WASN'T AT THE PHONE OR ANYTHING, AND SUDDENLY I LOST CONTROL OF MY CAR, AND MY CAR HIT THE RIGHTSIDE OF CABLE WIRE, AND WENT UNDER, THE WINDSHILED AND WINDOW TOTALLY GONE, AND THEN MY CAR TURNED AROUND CROSS THE LEFT LANE HIT THE GUARD RAIL JUST LIKE CAR KEY (90 degree). I WAS NOT SERIOUS INJURED BECAUSE I WAS WEARING SEATBELT, EXPECT I GOT A A FEW CUT ON MY HAND , AND A FEW BRUISE IN SHOULDER AND LEG. THEY DID TAKE ME TO HOSPITAL. I WAS ABLE RELEASED TWO HOURS LATER FROM HOSPITAL, BUT NEXT DAY, I COULDN'T ABLE TURN MY NECK AND FELT THE PAIN IN MY LEFT SHOULDER AND BACK. MY CAR WAS ESTIMATED TOTALLY LOST. FRONT BUMPER WAS TOTALLY DESTORIED. AND THE BOTH MIRRORS WERE GONE, THE PASSAGER SIDE WAS CRASH.

I had SC License plate, and this accident happened in the TN. YES, thanks god i am alive, i could be killed if that was car passby in left lane that would hit the striaght into my driver side. i would be toally dead by now. my another concern is my medical payment, i bought my car insurance in state farm. I paid $418 at the time. And I went online found out they sent me the refund check of $65 which means my policy only cost around $350. Can it be my policy has been alternative? if not, why they sent me the refund check? After the car accident, they told me that the medical payment is not covered. then, i called my state farm agent, she said do u remember u told me that u got the health insurance through the school and your work. i swear to god, i never said anything and i checked with my mother because she was with me at the time when I brought this policy.

1. Thank god you are alive. Unfortunately, since you were not seriously injured, the fact that your air bag did not deploy is not a very big issue. Hopefully, your insurance will pay for your medicals and replace your car. AIr bag litigation is very expensive and your damages does not warrant spending more money than you will recover. Best of luck to you.

This answer is provided by California Auto Accident Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. Manuel Juarez. Esq., is licensed only in California. He practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Heridos en Accidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Abogado de Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, Abogado de Accidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California. El abogado de lesiones y heridos en accidentes de autos, Manuel A. Juarez es licenciado solo en California.

2. Suing an auto manufacturer for non-deploying airbags is a long hard road. An attorney has to see truly disastrous injuries to take such a case on. Good luck.

Every situation is different, and good legal advice cannot be given based on a short question without an exploration of all the facts that may bear on your situation. This is not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship has been established.

3. You are VERY fortunate. Because of that good luck, I do not think you have much of a claim here. If you think otherwise, talk a couple of different personal injury attorneys who handle these sorts of cases.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.