I was in process of purchasing home from HUD. It took over 2 month and HUD was not ready for closing.

Jacksonville, FL |

So, Title company on Thursday sent a form for extending the contact & my Realtor asked if there is anything else that is needed and they said no. I signed and returned the extension same day. next day on Friday at 11 am my Realtor received another phone call that sorry we also need proof of fun. He called me and I sent him by 4:16 Pm and he forwarded by 4:36 PM!
Title company hrs was 4:30 and On Monday also did not forwarded my package till 12 PM. AND so HUD did not received my packaged, they canceled my contract Monday at 10:30.
My Realtor called the HUD asset manager and he said sorry, I need proof and he asked title company they said sorry I was busy and My Realtor told the title company to call asset manager & she said sorry, I won't! & now they also forfeited our deposit. PLZ help m

1. Hire a R/E litigation attorney who will immediately contact Title company and threaten lawsuit for the damages caused by their negligence while at same time contacting HUD so you do not lose the home.

My answer is not intended to be giving legal advice and this topic can be a complex area where the advice of a licensed attorney in your State should be obtained. Please click "helpful" or "best answer" if my answer added any value or add a "comment" if you have more info for me to help you get a better answer.