I was in a wreck. After going to the ER, seeing my doctor, ( 6-7times) She sent me to the pain management specialist after

Shellman, GA |

being xrayed again. I was finally acepted by the speciailist. After seeing him 6-7 times and he giving me medicines to treat the pain.. (Important note) Shortly after the accident occurs, I went to see a Chiropractor just for xrays because I wanted to have a second opinion of what was going on and causing pain. After the Pain specialist finish seeing me, I went back to Chiropractor (weeks in between) bc I was still having pain. After going to chiropractor for a few weeks, I feel like Im not getting any better and it becomin a waste of my time....What options can I exercise as far as legality and medical options. I want to go to an Orthopedics.(which I am not sure why my dr. didnt see me there first) WHAT CAN I DO?

1. Tell your doctor exactly what is going on medically and ask for a referral to an orthopedic specialist.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

2. You seem frustrated with your lack of progress and I understand that you want to seek the advice and opinion of an orthopedic specialist. If you haven't already, ask your doctor for a referral to an orthopedic specialist. If your doctor won't refer you, I would find another primary care doctor who would. Based on the information you have provided, I do not think you have a medical negligence case, at least not at this time.

3. You need to contact my office. I will be glad to help find an orthopedic
    doctor to treat you.

Regards,

Aaron Marks
    404-939-1485
    --
    Aaron Marks, Esq.
    The Marks Law Group, LLC
    103 W. Dearborn Circle
    Decatur, GA 30030
    www.markslawgroup.com
    aaron@ markslawgroup.com
    404-939-1485 (ph)
    404-581-5902 (fx)

--
    ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED; DO NOT FORWARD OR DISCLOSE WITHOUT EXPRESS
    PERMISSION. Communications from attorneys and their employees are
    confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed without the sender's
    express permission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive
    any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to
    this communication. Further, anything you believe to be tax advice in this
    communication, including attachments, cannot be used to avoid penalties
    under the Internal Revenue Code, nor does it promote, market, or recommend
    any transaction or tax-related matter. The Marks Law Group does not give
    tax advice.
    >

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED; DO NOT FORWARD OR DISCLOSE WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. Communications from attorneys and their employees are confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed without the sender's express permission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Further, anything you believe to be tax advice in this communication, including attachments, cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, nor does it promote, market, or recommend any transaction or tax-related matter. The Marks Law Group does not give tax advice.

4. Trying to handle a car accident without a lawyer becomes overwhelming for people. Retain a personal injury lawyer who can handle everything. Always best to find one with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not the lawyer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

5. I agree with Mr. McCormick. You should ask your doctor for a refferal and proceed to get the proper medical attention. You may want to consult with a local motor vehicle accident attorney to review the details of your case. I hope you found my response helpful.