I was in a parking lot and I dinged a car. I left a note with my name, number and email saying "Call me!" No call yet. What now?

Asked over 1 year ago - Santa Ana, CA

I left my full name, email and phone number. I admitted fault, deeply apologized, and said that I would be happy to pay for their damages in cash. No messages whatsoever from the owner or from insurance companies of any kind. I live in the state of California.

1. Malosack Berjis

9

1

Answered . Just report the incident to your insurance carrier, and they'll handle it for you if the other party ever surfaces.

2. Jason Todd Studinski

9

Answered . Report to your insurer.

3. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

8

Answered . As already advised, report it to your insurance company. Then sit back and wait. Should you be contacted, just let your insurance company handle the matter.

Pro

7

Answered . Report it to your insurance company to resolve.

5. Albert Lee Crosner

4

1

Answered . I concur with my colleagues. Simply report it to your insurance company and then you will not have to do anything more unless the other party decides to move forward. If they do, have your insurance carrier handle it for you. Remember to tell your insurance company how the accident occurred and also that no one was in the other car and that was why you left your information for the other party to contact you. Best of luck.

6. Matthew C Simon

Pro

6

Answered . Report it to your insurance company and get some rest. You did the right thing.

7. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . All of my colleagues are right -- report this to your insurance carrier and you should have no headache. Good luck!