I was in a major car accident , my car is totaled, have injuries. Not my fault. Other insurance wont pay anything.

Las Vegas, NV |

A friend was driving my car with me and my two children back from hospital . A lady driving a company car hit us, spun 2 times and hit concrete wall. This happened in vegas, the company that the car was involved in said their employee is not on the insurance so they are not responsible. The company and the driver are located in calif, (accident happened in vegas) I have 2 witnesses that told cops that the other driver hit my car kinda like ( pit manuver). The driver also told cops she thought she had enough clearance to change lanes. The person that was driving my car{ only because I had to attended to my 6month old crying , sick) . Well (my friend/driver) he did not have a valid license, so this is another reason the opposing insurance is saying they are not liable even if the employe fault

I am so sorry that you went through this. And the fact that the company at fault is fighting you does not make it any easier. At first blush, it looks like you are being lied to. First, if a company lets its employee drive its vehicle, the company is most likely liable whether their insurance company covers the accident or not. Second, their insurance company will most likely cover your accident. Third, the fact that your driver had no license doesn't absolve the negligence of that at-fault party. Now I don't have all of the facts, and there are some exceptions to the general rules that could hurt your case, but it sounds like you may have a good case.

This is a case where you absolutely need a lawyer. The insurance company will never treat you fairly without one.

Richards & Associates,, LLC (702) 518-5180 No attorney/client relationship is established by this response. The response is based on the bare facts given in the question. Please talk to an attorney who has fully investigated the facts before making legal decisions.

2. Sounds like a lot of excuses for trying to get out of responsibility. You need a lawyer. We are here to help.

3. Contact a Las Vegas personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Go to the "find a lawyer" tab and look for a qualified attorney.

4. Insurance companies will find any and all reasons to tell you why they shouldn't pay fairly on claims. There goal is to save money, don't be fooled by it.

That said, an experienced personal injury attorney will always add value to any claim. In situations like this where the insurance company for the other driver is trying to dodge liability completely, an attorney will be necessary to protect your rights and fight for what you deserve. My office only handles personal injury cases, the majority being vehicle collisions. We're here to help.

5. Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool. There are plenty of lawyers in Vegas.

6. You need to speak with an attorney.

If you would like a free consultation, call me at 702-823-3333. www.naimidilbeck.com

7. Insurance companies will jump on any excuse they can manage with a straight face to avoid having to pay out on their policies.

There is no question in my mind that you need an attorney. If the insurance company continues to deny your claim, you may be forced to file a law suit, in which case an attorney is absolutely essential.

We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation to discuss your options.

8. You have right to pursue claim in Nevada, where you indicate the accident happened. I would like to know the extent of your injuries, but it appears to be a valid claim.

9. The fact that your driver was unlicensed does not invalidate the claim against the at fault driver.

Unless the other driver's company is going to successfully press charges against their employee for stealing the car, they are not going to escape liability.

10. See a doctor & get a Lawyer.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

11. This is the exactly why personal injury attorneys exist. In many cases, the insurance company will offer some flimsy liability argument as to why they should not pay out the claim. If you accept liability, they will find ways to attack your medical bills as excessive.

The only way to recover from this accident is to hire a personal injury attorney.