I WAS IN A FOUR WHEELER WRECK ON 10/20/12, I WAS THE PASSENGER. THE DRIVER HAD BEEN DRINKING.

Southaven, MS |

I WAS TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO THE MED IN MEMPHIS TN. I HAD SURGERY ON MY ARM (2 PLATES 13 SCREWS). I HAVE 2 CRACKS IN MY SPINE, 1 CRACK IN MY HIP AND A CRACK IN MY RIGHT BIG TOE. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK SINCE THE ACCIDENT AND MY ARM IS STILL NOT RIGHT. I STILL HAVE MAJOR PAIN IN MY HIP AND BACK. I AM GETTING OVER $120,000 IN MEDICAL BILLS, SHOULD I GET AN ATTORNEY?

Yes. A claim could potentially be pursued against the driver and landowner.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

The wreck happened on a neighborhood street

Yes. Immediately.

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org Mike@jslaw.org This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

Yes. Claim against driver, owner of land and possibly the manufacturer of the 4 wheeler if it was defective in any way.

most definately. ironically, i handled an atv claim in Humphreys county which
as you know is near Memphis, and resolved it for a high six figure settlement.
the main problem may very well be whether or not you knew or should have knew
that he was drinking. also, liability insurance may be a problem. I handle
serious personal injury claims in the state of Tn and adjoining states. i
certainly wouldnt have a problem discussing your options with you. but do not
give a statement to anyone until we have spoken. they are looking for ways not
to pay you all you may be entitled to. we could speak by phone and i will be in
Memphis in trial the middle of next month and can meet in person with you and
your family. My number is 615-859-1996 and my cell number is 615-585-7655. i
am available for you tommorrow and all weekend. i would deeply appreciate the
opportunity to speak with you more. Tim

I have not spoken to anyone about the accident. My cell is 901-619-4250. I consulted Morgan & Morgan but have not signed anything. They are suppose to send an investigator out tomorrow afternoon.

Timothy Leo Bowden

Timothy Leo Bowden

Nothing against that firm but they are a little too commercial for me. I will call you in the morning on the way to court. Tim

Timothy Leo Bowden

Timothy Leo Bowden

Just making sure you are ok and to see if you retained Morgan law firm or have any questions. Hope you have a good rest of the weekend. Tim

You should contact a good personal injury attorney in Mississippi as soon as possible so that a proper investigation into the incident can be made and so that you can maximize the protection of your rights and financial situation.

Absolutely.

Yes. You should get a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Depending on where it happened, get a TN, Al, or MS attorney. Good luck.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.

Yes immediately.
My firm handles all personal injury matters through out the state of Mississippi
6013168428