I WAS IN A FOUR WHEELER WRECK ON 10/20/12, I WAS THE PASSENGER. THE DRIVER HAD BEEN DRINKING.

Asked over 1 year ago - Southaven, MS

I WAS TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO THE MED IN MEMPHIS TN. I HAD SURGERY ON MY ARM (2 PLATES 13 SCREWS). I HAVE 2 CRACKS IN MY SPINE, 1 CRACK IN MY HIP AND A CRACK IN MY RIGHT BIG TOE. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK SINCE THE ACCIDENT AND MY ARM IS STILL NOT RIGHT. I STILL HAVE MAJOR PAIN IN MY HIP AND BACK. I AM GETTING OVER $120,000 IN MEDICAL BILLS, SHOULD I GET AN ATTORNEY?

1. Tatiana Kadetskaya

5

Answered . Yes. Claim against driver, owner of land and possibly the manufacturer of the 4 wheeler if it was defective in any way.

Pro

4

Answered . Yes. A claim could potentially be pursued against the driver and landowner.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Michael Ryan Juarez

4

Answered . Yes. Immediately.

4. Timothy Leo Bowden

4

Answered . most definately. ironically, i handled an atv claim in Humphreys county which
    as you know is near Memphis, and resolved it for a high six figure settlement.
    the main problem may very well be whether or not you knew or should have knew
    that he was drinking. also, liability insurance may be a problem. I handle
    serious personal injury claims in the state of Tn and adjoining states. i
    certainly wouldnt have a problem discussing your options with you. but do not
    give a statement to anyone until we have spoken. they are looking for ways not
    to pay you all you may be entitled to. we could speak by phone and i will be in
    Memphis in trial the middle of next month and can meet in person with you and
    your family. My number is 615-859-1996 and my cell number is 615-585-7655. i
    am available for you tommorrow and all weekend. i would deeply appreciate the
    opportunity to speak with you more. Tim

5. Anders Ferrington

2

Answered . Yes immediately.
    My firm handles all personal injury matters through out the state of Mississippi
    6013168428

6. S. David Rosenthal Esquire

Pro

3

Answered . You should contact a good personal injury attorney in Mississippi as soon as possible so that a proper investigation into the incident can be made and so that you can maximize the protection of your rights and financial situation.

7. Robert Bruce Kopelson

Pro

2

Answered . Absolutely.

8. Randy William Ferguson

2

Answered . Yes. You should get a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Depending on where it happened, get a TN, Al, or MS attorney. Good luck.