I was in a car accident was in the back seat of the car got hit in the front left side and I was sitting in the left side in the

Asked 4 months ago - Rialto, CA

Im looking for a lawyer got into a car accident had to go to the emergency room the following day they took xrays and came back with my shoulder sprain also pould muscle

1. Fernando Davin Vargas

Pro

9

Answered . You need to immediately consult with and retain an experienced personal injury lawyer. Do not, under any circumstances, talk with any insurance company representatives as they do not have your best interest in mind. Consult with a lawyer immediately. Best of luck!

2. Malosack Berjis

8

Answered . Unfortunately, this forum is not for attorney solicitation. However, you can try to find a lawyer by using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool or by contacting one of the lawyers who responds to your post.

3. Michael Shemtoub

4

Answered . Anyone of us on this website can help you out. I've handled cases like this before. We can recommend you to a doctor in order to get treated with no upfront payment as well. I hope you feel better.

4. Richard Jonathan Spencer

4

Answered . It sounds like you might have a good case. Consult with and retain a qualified personal injury attorney immediately so that you have someone on YOUR side.

5. Paul J Molinaro

Pro

4

Answered . If a person suffers harm because of the negligence of another such as a backseat passenger in a car accident might be, said victim needs to do the following: First - immediately get medical attention. Second - hire a personal injury attorney. We personal injury type lawyers offer free consultations and take cases on a contingent (meaning our client does not pay unless he or she "wins" money).

Fortunately, most of us personal injury types offer free consultations and take such cases on contingency no matter where the case is in California, so there is nothing to fear in calling us.

- Paul

Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D.
    Attorney at Law, Physician

6. Charles P. Ward

Pro

5

Answered . Consult with an attorney in your state. However, you should not speak with the insurance company for the other driver. Make sure the attorney practices in the area of personal injury. You can check with Avvo for an attorney in your area. Good luck.

*This information should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

Pro

5

Answered . You have come to the right site to find a lawyer. Simply use Avvo's lawyer finder tool.

8. James Michael Johnson

3

Answered . You are doing the right thing by looking on AVVO for a personal injury attorney. Interview several of the attorneys here who are licensed in California and choose the one you feel comfortable with to represent you. Do not speak with the insurance company and make sure you get the medical treatment you need.

9. Richard Andrew Harting

Pro

2

Answered . Use the find a lawyer tab on this site.

One or more answers have been taken down.