I was in a accident and it was not my fault but i just found out my insurance was cancelled

Warminster, PA |

but the next day i had to open a new policy because i could not reinstate my old policy i wanted to know will that effect my car from being repaired form the other party that was at fault?

There should not be any difficulties for you unless the other guy had no insurance. If he did have insurance, HIS company should be paying to fix your car. If he did not have coverage, you will not be able to turn to your company.

I guess the lesson is make sure you keep track of your own coverages!

Best of luck to you!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

2. No, it will not have any effect on property damage claims.

3. You may make a claim for your car with the insurance company of the car that hit you.

Free Consultation. 1-877-258-3083. Serving the Nation. Only 29% Fee Deducted.

4. Regardless of your insurance status, the at-fault party (and his/her insurer) has to pay for your property damage. Good luck!