I was hut in a car wreck in another persons car that they have me as the driver am i intitled to pain and suffering

Asked almost 2 years ago - Conyers, GA

I dont know if i was driving or not

1. Daniel Eliot DeWoskin

11

Answered . It is difficult to answer this question given the limited amount of information. If another party or driver was at fault, you might be able to recover for your injuries. Depending on whether or not you were at fault for the collision and depending on what insurance coverage is available, you may be able to recover damages for your injuries. There are many variables in this process and it would likely be best that you speak with qualified counsel to determine the best approach.

2. Carol Lynn Schlitt

Pro

11

Answered . I am sorry to hear that you were injured in a car accident and hope that you are able to make a full and fast recovery.

You are only entitled to pursue a claim for pain and suffering if your injuries were caused by another person’s negligence. I cannot answer your question unless you provide more details about the nature of the car crash and the causes of the collision.

Once you have this information, you may want to consult with a local personal injury attorney.

3. Michael Stephen Wilensky

6

Answered . The first thing to figure out is if you were driving or not. Also, if you were driving, were you the negligent driver.

If the other driver was at fault you can recover for your injuries, medical costs, and pain and suffering.

If you were not driving, you can recover for your injuries, medical costs, and pain and suffering. It will just be a question of if the at fault driver has insurance.

You may want to consult an attorney in order to get assistance on figuring out the answer to all these questions.

4. Scott Douglas Camassar

7

Answered . If someone else caused the accident due to negligence, you have a claim. If you were driving and it was your fault, then no.

Pro

6

Answered . If someone else was negligent.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
One or more answers have been taken down.