Skip to main content

I was hut in a car wreck in another persons car that they have me as the driver am i intitled to pain and suffering

Conyers, GA |

I dont know if i was driving or not

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


I am sorry to hear that you were injured in a car accident and hope that you are able to make a full and fast recovery.

You are only entitled to pursue a claim for pain and suffering if your injuries were caused by another person’s negligence. I cannot answer your question unless you provide more details about the nature of the car crash and the causes of the collision.

Once you have this information, you may want to consult with a local personal injury attorney.

The Schlitt Law Firm and Carol L. Schlitt provide answers for informational purposes only. If this answer is helpful, please mark the “helpful” button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thank you. We are a plaintiffs-only, personal injury and medical malpractice law firm representing clients in the New York metropolitan area. We offer personal services built on the values of communication, education and responsiveness. Please understand that legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who has a familiarity with the law concerning your question. This answer does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you are in the New York metropolitan area, feel free to call us at 1-800-660-1466 or contact our website and I will see if we can help you.


If someone else caused the accident due to negligence, you have a claim. If you were driving and it was your fault, then no.


It is difficult to answer this question given the limited amount of information. If another party or driver was at fault, you might be able to recover for your injuries. Depending on whether or not you were at fault for the collision and depending on what insurance coverage is available, you may be able to recover damages for your injuries. There are many variables in this process and it would likely be best that you speak with qualified counsel to determine the best approach.

Unless and until a formal written retainer agreement signed by DeWoskin Law Firm, LLC and a client is in place, no representation is made that DeWoskin Law Firm, LLC is providing legal advice. Each case requires an in-person review and signed agreement for the creation of an attorney-client relationship to commence.


The first thing to figure out is if you were driving or not. Also, if you were driving, were you the negligent driver.

If the other driver was at fault you can recover for your injuries, medical costs, and pain and suffering.

If you were not driving, you can recover for your injuries, medical costs, and pain and suffering. It will just be a question of if the at fault driver has insurance.

You may want to consult an attorney in order to get assistance on figuring out the answer to all these questions.


If someone else was negligent.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer