I was hurt at work i was thrown about six feet of the dock to the ground.

Asked 3 months ago - Spanaway, WA

The doctor from lni said it was not from the accident i had it already. I have never hurt my back. She said they were comparing my mri with other people that have never hurt there backs. An it seems she always says i can fill that way. An i do have back problems but she said to go with my doctor an if he can link it to the accident that would be better. They also send me to ime and it looks like he just read the information an gave an evaluation. Because it said i fell into hole and that om a smoker and none of that its true. I feel they don't even know what is going with my back. I feel i need to talk to a lawyer.

1. Patrick Arthur Palace

6

Answered . The issue is whether you have a new injury, whether you have only an old injury or whether the new injury has aggravated the old one. Talk to an attorney

2. Randy Jay Harvey

Pro

7

Answered . Because you were injured on the job you need to speak with a workers compensation attorney as soon as possible. You can find one here on AVVO use the find an attorney tab. You could also call the local bar association and request an attorney. I've changed the category to workers compensation. Best of luck.

3. J. Denise Carter

6

Answered . As Mr. Harvey stated look for a workers comp lawyer, they should be able to help

4. Dennis Wayne Tackett

Pro

6

Answered . You also may have a further negligence claim. What caused you to be thrown off the dock? Was it a co worker's actions? Truck driver,non- co worker actions? You need to consult with a workers comp attorney who also can evaluate whether other actions may exist.

5. Alan James Brinkmeier

4

Answered . The question really needs more facts so you should consult an attorney