I was hit by another driver in Pennsylvania after my policy elapsed the accident was the same day as lapse

Asked over 1 year ago - Harrisburg, PA

1. Lisa Douglas

Pro

10

Answered . I don't understand your question. But sounds like you need to contact your insurance company to find ut if your coverage ended that same day or were you given any period of grace?

2. Ross Marvin Miller

7

Answered . If your question is whether you are covered by your own policy, that depends on the specifics of your policy and the timing. You should review your policy and consult with an attorney as soon as possible with more specific questions.

3. S. David Rosenthal Esquire

Pro

8

Answered . You still should be able to make claims against the other driver for property damage and personal injury. Whether your insurance provides coverage or not will depend on the exact time of the lapse. You should find out from your insurance company whether the lapse occurred before or after the collision.

Pro

6

Answered . A lawyer would need to review all policies to find out.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  5. Matthew Louis Solomon

Pro

3

Answered . Contact a personal injury attorney. They can review your policy with you to see If you were still covered under your insurance or if it lapsed. Most will not charge for a consult. Speak with an attorney before you talk to your insurance company. My firm handles these matters.

6. Jeffrey Mark Adams

3

Answered . Sorry for your crash. . . and your question(s)?

7. Kevin Coluccio

2

Answered . What is your question?