I was hit by a van and they fled the scene, but was later found. He was not the owner of the vehicle.

Asked over 1 year ago - Austin, TX

The owner has given us his insurance information. Felony charges are being placed on the driver of the vehicle for failure to render aid. my car was totaled.

1. Jeffrey Mark Adams

12

Answered . Please let me know your question.

Pro

12

Answered . I don't see a question, but report the accident to your insurance company, and if you were injured, retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate a claim.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

9

Answered . Give me a call and I can assist you and give you some advice. I am here in Austin. If you sustained any bodily injuries in the collision and the driver had the car owner's permission to operate his vehicle and the car owner had insurance then you can make a claim for your bodily injuries and the property damage to your car. Call me on Monday and we can talk with no obligation, at all, to hire me. www.kevinmadison.com 512-708-1650. Look forward to hearing from you. Kevin

4. James Lawrence Magazine

9

Answered . I agree with my colleague's expertise.

5. Justin Allen Hill

7

Answered . Yes. Call an attorney immediately to discuss. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

6. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

6

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You need to hire a local attorney to review your case.