I was hit by a van and they fled the scene, but was later found. He was not the owner of the vehicle.

Austin, TX |

The owner has given us his insurance information. Felony charges are being placed on the driver of the vehicle for failure to render aid. my car was totaled.

1. Please let me know your question.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

2. I don't see a question, but report the accident to your insurance company, and if you were injured, retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate a claim.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

3. Give me a call and I can assist you and give you some advice. I am here in Austin. If you sustained any bodily injuries in the collision and the driver had the car owner's permission to operate his vehicle and the car owner had insurance then you can make a claim for your bodily injuries and the property damage to your car. Call me on Monday and we can talk with no obligation, at all, to hire me. www.kevinmadison.com 512-708-1650. Look forward to hearing from you. Kevin

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/

4. I agree with my colleague's expertise.

5. Yes. Call an attorney immediately to discuss. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

6. I agree with my colleagues. You need to hire a local attorney to review your case.