I was hit by a car while riding my motorcycle.My bike was towed to a lot. The other driver was 100% at fault. Who pays tow bill

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

This lady insurance company is telling me that I have to pay the towing and storage charges she was 100% responsable for the crash and my bike is total loss. This crash was in Florida. So far the bill stands at $ 500. I just got out of the hospital from this crash and unable to work. Or pay this fee

and yes the police report states she was responsable, and was given a ticket

If you were hurt as result of the other driver's negligence, you have greater issues than the tow fee for your motorcycle. If you were hurt, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your medical care and treatment, pain and suffering, and any lost wages. You may also be able to recover the value of the loss of your motorcycle and all the tow fees. A consultation, whether by phone or in person, will cost you nothing. You will not incur any attorneys fees or costs, unless a recovery is your favor is obtained. My firm handles this type of case in all Florida counties. We would be glad to talk with you about your case.

The other driver or her insurer should pay for all of your damages including the tow bill, your medical expenses, lost wages, etc. I am in Fort Lauderdale and I can meet you wherever you would like to go over your case. I suggest that we meet for lunch on Monday anywhere you like. Call my cell 754-422-0056. In the meantime, visit my website for some more info on personal injury law in Florida.

Dennis Phillips, Esq.
877-In-A-Wreck (877-462-9732)
dphillips@inawreck.com

The person who hit you would be responsible for not only the tow and storage bill but also for your medical bills, lost wages, future medical bills, pain and suffering, etc. I suggest that you retain a personal injury attorney asap.

Take care,
Chelsie