I was hit by a car while riding my motorcycle. I don't remember at all what happend. I think the police report is wrong,

Asked over 2 years ago - Honolulu, HI

So wendsday night I remeber riding back home after going for a cruise, and I remeber stoping at a red light, and what I remember aftering that is waking up in the ambulance, and the guy was telling me we're almost there. The next thing I remember is waking up in the ER with luckly no broken bones what-so-ever. Luckliy I had my helmet on as they said my head went through his windsheild.

So I went over the police report and what is says is that I went through an intersection when it turned red and I was hit by a left-turning car. But they have no pictures so I am consired that someone is lieing to me. I have always been a safe rider/driver. I could not see this hapening.

And the thing is that the toe-truck driver told me the guy was drunk and he saw him arrested. So I don't know what to do

1. Andrew Daniel Myers

3

Answered . First of all do not make any statements to anyone, because whether you realize it or not, you have already contradicted yourself by saying you don't remember at all what happened but that the police report is wrong. Retain an attorney ASAP to handle all statements, documents, forms, telephone calls and everything else.

2. Joel Jay Kofsky

2

Answered . As Attorney Myers stated above hire a local attorney asap and do not discuss this matter any further with anyone except him. Best of luck.

http://www.phillyinjurylawyer.com/