I was formally judged quilty the crime of count 1: Theft, A Class 1 Misdemeanor, so what type of employment can I look for.

Asked almost 4 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

Back in 2006, and while extremely intoxicated I took a wheelchair from Phoenix Baptist Hospital. Because it was $1,500, I was charged with a class 5 felony. I was arrested when I was bringing the wheelchair back to the hospital.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Geoffrey H Fish

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . I think you can look for whatever employment you can get. It will be up the individual employer to decide whether or not to hire you. You may have to explain the circumstances behind your arrest and conviction.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Instant span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now