I was fired last Thursday June 7th. How long does the company have to provide me with all my insurance cards?

Littleton, CO |

They changed carriers June 1st and I am missing my cards for dental and eye coverage. So how long by law do they have to get that information to me?

45 days

is that for Colorado? 45 days makes it too late to use the insurance. It will be no good after the end of this month.

Alan C. Olson

Alan C. Olson

Do I assume correctly that your employment has ended and you want to know how long your employer has to send you information to continue your medical insurance? Sincerely, Alan C. Olson Alan C. Olson & Associates, s.c. Attorneys for Employee Rights 2880 S. Moorland Rd. New Berlin, WI 53151-3744 Phone 262.785.9606 Fax: 262.785.1324 Email: AOlson@Employee-Advocates.com<mailto:AOlson@Employee-Advocates.com> Web Site: Employee-Advocates.com<http://employee-advocates.com/> This email transmission is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or the person authorized to deliver this email to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and return the original email to my email.

No, they changed carriers June1st. I was fired June7th and I still don't have my eye or dental information. I thought they had 7 days to get me all that information after I was fired. ----- Original Message -----