I was fired from my trucking job because of accidents which my company think the accidents were preventable.

Sioux Falls, SD |
Filed under: Employment

First accident I was stop and my truck slid to the side and hit a big rock because of loos gravel.
Second, Bad weather visibility was 0 and icy, snowy roads but my boss insisted I try to drive and make my deliveris which I was going 45 miles in hour on the interstate and my truck slid and went off the road, officer did not give me a ticked he gave me a latter to prove to my employed thet I did nothing wrong, the accident happened do to a bad weather condition.
Third, I demaged dolly in my trailer while I was leaven early in a morning because I forget I did not pull them up because I was so in a hury do to a busy deliverys for thet day. DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN WIN ON MY APPEAL LATTER TO UNEMPLOYED.

Unemployment benefits decisions almost always go in favor of the employee as of late so if those are all the facts it appears you should prevail.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

The is not really a question for a truck accident attorney. I switched practice to employment law. Maybe someone there can help answer this.

All information provided here is for educational use only and does not constitute legal advice nor establish any attorney-client relationship. Paul H. Cannon is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas. Laws vary from State-to-State. For legal advice and opinions, please retain the services of a lawyer licensed to practice in the appropriate state or jurisdiction.

This is an employment law question.

I agree with the responding attorneys that this at its crux, an employment law question. You may want to consult with a local employment lawyer to review your case and advise you accordingly.