I was fired from my job because i hit a curb in the medical transportation car i was driving and now its almost 4 weeks ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Houston, TX

employer has not paid me my money now one of the cars was damaged over the weekend and he said he is suspecting me and he is saying he is with holding all the money until further investigations

1. Jeremy Louis Geller

8

Answered . You should call them and tell them they owe you the money for the time you were working there. Then you should fax them a letter telling them they owe you the money. Then send a letter certified mail telling them to pay you or else you will get a lawyer. Then call one more time. If they don't pay you, contact an employment lawyer in your area who can help you get the unpaid money.

2. Richard Kurt Arbuckle

Pro

6

Answered . You may have a wage claim. Get an employment lawyer to look at it in detail.

3. Christi C Goeller

Pro

6

Answered . While you may need to hire an attorney to assist you in getting paid, depending on the amount of money at issue, it may be more cost effective for you to contact the Texas Workforce Commission. There is information on their website about how to file a claim for unpaid wages you are owed. I've included a link to that page with this answer.

Pro

5

Answered . They need to pay you, so retain a local employment lawyer