I was fired for whistle blowing " but was reason of i said i was going to hack the company" never happened

Paso Robles, CA |

I reported my store manager for , telling me not to report an injury or I would be fired, letting his kids run around in the back of orilleys auto part store, making up the reason he let me go, not following policy, driving a company vehicle without a license and having felonies on his records for drugs and him acting like he was on drugs, blaming me for money he lost and replaced with his own, Changing schedules without reporting them, all broken policys and some laws. then he was notified and started correcting all these problems after i called hr and corporate tips line ... on april 4th then notified on april 9th i was fired but they are telling unemployment i was fired april 5th and recorded it as so.

There is a lot loaded into your post, but no real question. Your best course of action is to locate and retain an employment law attorney familiar with the laws of whistleblowing and retaliation. Share all of the fact with that attorney to determine if you have a claim worth pursuing. This site is not suited to full disclosure and solid advice on complicated issues.

Good luck to you.

This answer should not be construed to create any attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can be formed only through the mutual execution of an attorney-client agreement. The answer given is based on the extremely limited facts provided and the proper course of action might change significantly with the introduction of other facts. All who read this answer should not rely on the answer to govern their conduct. Please seek the advice of competent counsel after disclosing all facts to that attorney. This answer is intended for California residents only. The answering party is only licensed to practice in the State of California.