I was drunk at a public event, the cops arrested & tassed me,charged me with tresspassing, disorderly conduct, and obstructing.

Asked almost 5 years ago - Charles Town, WV

do i have a case, can i get this off my record, do i have to obtain a lawyer? what all can i get from this.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Howard Woodley Bailey


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Respectfully, there is no way to determine an answer to your questions without a complete statement of facts by you, and a review of the police reports. These would need to be analyzed in conjunction with the charges actually filed, and then a determination of could be made of likely outcomes, such as not guilty/guilty and the potential short-term (sentencing) and long-term (expungement) consequences. Either repost with these types of information, or consider a direct consultation with a lawyer licensed in WV. Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER I do not practice law in your State. This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,226 answers this week

2,916 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,226 answers this week

2,916 attorneys answering