I was drunk at a public event, the cops arrested & tassed me,charged me with tresspassing, disorderly conduct, and obstructing.

Charles Town, WV |

do i have a case, can i get this off my record, do i have to obtain a lawyer? what all can i get from this.

Respectfully, there is no way to determine an answer to your questions without a complete statement of facts by you, and a review of the police reports. These would need to be analyzed in conjunction with the charges actually filed, and then a determination of could be made of likely outcomes, such as not guilty/guilty and the potential short-term (sentencing) and long-term (expungement) consequences. Either repost with these types of information, or consider a direct consultation with a lawyer licensed in WV. Good luck.

DISCLAIMER I do not practice law in your State. This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.