I was driving home a truck i just bought and got pulled over for wrong plates. I also did not have insurance.

Toledo, OH |

I did not have insurance because it was late at night and my insurance office was not open. I got insurance the next day when i got home from work. my attorney told me that my case will be dismissed and i was wondering if i am going to still have my license suspended...i am a cdl driver.

If you have an attorney it would be unethical for us to provide legal advice to you. You should speak with your attorney and if you do not trust your attorneys advice then you should hire a new attorney. It sounds like your attorney has given you sound advice.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
Beavercreek, Ohio
(937)510-6110 phone
attycbeck@gmail.com
www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

Traffic tickets topics