I was driving from work and i hit a car and i was driving with a instructional permit didnt have anybody with me i am 21yrsold

Asked over 1 year ago - Pittsburg, KS

i was coming from work and i stopped at the stop sign and i didnt see anybody went to go and rain into a car and i was driving with a instructional permit and had no one with me i am 21 first ticket etc have to go to court was wanting to know what the judge will do never been to court , attested or never had a ticket

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Christian K. Lassen II


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If you spend a couple hundred bucks for a local traffic court lawyer, your chances of a successful resolution increase exponentially.

  2. Olga V. Blotnis

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Do not try to do it on your own. It is always worth consulting a local attorney who knows the courts, rules and the law. Contact an attorney who deals with traffic tickets or criminal matters.

    This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not take... more
  3. Adebayo Ifasesan Kehinde Ogunmeno

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes, your best option is to get a lawyer who can assist you resolve the issue. Good luck.

  4. Jeffery A. Sutton

    Contributor Level 2


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . If you go into Court without counsel, it is likely that you will be found guilty of a moving violation that will adversely affect your driving record. there will be a fine and court costs assessed. Did you have liability coverage for the vehicle you were driving? If you are convicted of that, your license to drive can be affected. i would recommend you get an appointment with Edward Battitori, an attorney in Pittsburg, Kansas, to discuss this in more detail. Tell him that I recommended you to him.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,651 answers this week

3,233 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,651 answers this week

3,233 attorneys answering