I was driving from work and i hit a car and i was driving with a instructional permit didnt have anybody with me i am 21yrsold

Pittsburg, KS |

i was coming from work and i stopped at the stop sign and i didnt see anybody went to go and rain into a car and i was driving with a instructional permit and had no one with me i am 21 first ticket etc have to go to court was wanting to know what the judge will do never been to court , attested or never had a ticket

1. Do not try to do it on your own. It is always worth consulting a local attorney who knows the courts, rules and the law. Contact an attorney who deals with traffic tickets or criminal matters.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This answer is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship. PLEASE REMEMBER: All claims and legal matters have statutes of limitations and/or other important time periods that apply to them. This means that you must take action on all claims or legal matters within the required time period(s) or your claims could be barred by the statute of limitations or dismissed.

2. If you spend a couple hundred bucks for a local traffic court lawyer, your chances of a successful resolution increase exponentially.

3. Yes, your best option is to get a lawyer who can assist you resolve the issue. Good luck.

4. If you go into Court without counsel, it is likely that you will be found guilty of a moving violation that will adversely affect your driving record. there will be a fine and court costs assessed. Did you have liability coverage for the vehicle you were driving? If you are convicted of that, your license to drive can be affected. i would recommend you get an appointment with Edward Battitori, an attorney in Pittsburg, Kansas, to discuss this in more detail. Tell him that I recommended you to him.