I was driving from work and i hit a car and i was driving with a instructional permit didnt have anybody with me i am 21yrsold

Asked over 1 year ago - Pittsburg, KS

i was coming from work and i stopped at the stop sign and i didnt see anybody went to go and rain into a car and i was driving with a instructional permit and had no one with me i am 21 first ticket etc have to go to court was wanting to know what the judge will do never been to court , attested or never had a ticket

Pro

5

Answered . If you spend a couple hundred bucks for a local traffic court lawyer, your chances of a successful resolution increase exponentially.

2. Olga V. Blotnis

3

Answered . Do not try to do it on your own. It is always worth consulting a local attorney who knows the courts, rules and the law. Contact an attorney who deals with traffic tickets or criminal matters.

3. Adebayo Ifasesan Kehinde Ogunmeno

1

Answered . Yes, your best option is to get a lawyer who can assist you resolve the issue. Good luck.

4. Jeffery A. Sutton

1

Answered . If you go into Court without counsel, it is likely that you will be found guilty of a moving violation that will adversely affect your driving record. there will be a fine and court costs assessed. Did you have liability coverage for the vehicle you were driving? If you are convicted of that, your license to drive can be affected. i would recommend you get an appointment with Edward Battitori, an attorney in Pittsburg, Kansas, to discuss this in more detail. Tell him that I recommended you to him.