Skip to main content

I was deported my political asylum was my spouse application i 130 accepted. still ice try to deport me i was vote

Miami, FL |

when i came this country enter illegally.then i immigration hold and released.then immigration gave me i94 after that i asked political asylum. in between i applied i485 through work still pending .2010 ice again hold me for one and half year.i fought cause i have american wife and immigration accept my i 130 application still trying to deport me because i wast vote 2008 presidential election.

Attorney Answers 3


It appears the issue is that you made a claim to US citizenship when you voted in the election. It is a very serious issue and you definitely need to retain a knowledgeable immigration attorney ASAP to represent you in removal proceedings.

Mark as helpful


All I can say is that you are in "dire straits" (and am sure you know it too..) You will not resolve the problems you are in by posting on a free, general forum such as this. Only the best attorney money can buy in Miami can (perhaps) help you. No one and nothing else.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Your question is really difficult to understand. If I understand it correctly you were found to have engaged in unlawful voting, which carries extremely serious immigration consequences with it. You really and absolutely need an immigration attorney to represent you in your removal proceedings if you value your ability to remain in this country, so hire one directly today.

Gunda J. Brost Brost Law Office This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics