I was deported because of committing fraud, stayed illegally). My husband is US Citizen. Can i reenter US after 10 years bar?

Asked 6 months ago - Harrisburg, PA

I entered US with B1 visa and applied for asylum. But my case was denied and refuse to back to my country. Long after that, i married and had a son.We got approval I-130. But i still got deported to my hometown. We had the copy of I-130. My question is: can i reenter US after 10 years?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . You might not need to wait 10 years. You might qualify for a waiver under INA 212i. Talk to an immigration attorney as soon as possible.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to. But don't take my word for it: have husband consult your case with an experienced immigration lawyer.

3. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

1

Answered . Go directly to an immigration attorney for a paid consultation and have him/her explore if you qualify for a waiver to the 10 year bar.