I was deported 10 years ago. I came back to the United States that same year. And maintained good moral character.

Asked over 1 year ago - Bentonville, AR

I have 4 U.S born sons can they file a petition for me.?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Actually, it is a repeat question. This is not a general question you ask. You are clearly in need of a legal advice. No problem, but not on AVVO. AVVO is a free general legal information blog, not a substitute for legal advice. Look for an attorney you would like to have a consultation with. You can use Find a Lawyer tab above, right here in AVVO. Select an attorney, contact them directly and schedule a consultation. You might be glad you did.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . This looks like a repeat question.

The number of children you have and the years of being 'good' don't overcome the lifetime bar you incurred by returning to the US without permission.

Talk to an attorney in private ... be honest ... perhaps he can find a way to challenge your original deportation.

3. Daniel Jason Corno

2

Answered . If your sons are over the age of 21 they can petition for you. However you probably cannot get a resident card because you are probably subject to the permanent bar.

4. Cindy Medina

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague

5. Cindy Medina

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague