I was denied benefits due to me quitting a job I briefly worked at back in 2012.. Please help read !!!'

Boca Raton, FL |

I live in Florida and I was denied benefits for one reason (good cause) .. I have worked all my life and one job back in 2012 just didn't work for me .. I began serving at a restaurant and found out that I was not going to be able to make enough money to support my family .. I decided to find other employment .. I worked for this restaurant for 3-4 weeks until finding other more suitable employment .. I voluntarily quit this job and went to work for another place of employment .. I remained employed with them until January 24 2014 .. I was fired from this job and was found eligible to receive benefits .. I got a paper in the mail said benefits would be denied because I quit a job and I couldn't do that, I quit that job back in 2012 and still remained employed after leaving that restaurant .. I made enough credits and worked the correct amount .. I had my Appeal hearing and I received my letter today and was denied benefits due to me leaving a job back in 2012 .. It's not like I stayed unemployed after quitting that restaurant back in2012 I went right back to work .. I'm looking to file another appeal against my determination that my referee made against me.. Should I go ahead with it? Do I have a case?? I

See my previous answer to this question. Please don't keep asking the same question on the site here. As advised previously, retain an attorney who handles administrative law and has experience with unemployment appeals.
Best of luck.

NO LEGAL ADVICE GIVEN. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does NOT provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your case. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal administrative law; professional licenses and permits; education law; employment and labor law; and litigation matters in state and federal courts. Our practice is limited to the States of Oregon and California. If you have a case in any other state we would not be able to assist you. Unless we have a signed written fee agreement you are not my or my firm's client.