I was denied benefits due to me quitting a job I briefly worked at back in 2012.. Please help read !!!'

Asked 3 months ago - Boca Raton, FL

I live in Florida and I was denied benefits for one reason (good cause) .. I have worked all my life and one job back in 2012 just didn't work for me .. I began serving at a restaurant and found out that I was not going to be able to make enough money to support my family .. I decided to find other employment .. I worked for this restaurant for 3-4 weeks until finding other more suitable employment .. I voluntarily quit this job and went to work for another place of employment .. I remained employed with them until January 24 2014 .. I was fired from this job and was found eligible to receive benefits .. I got a paper in the mail said benefits would be denied because I quit a job and I couldn't do that, I quit that job back in 2012 and still remained employed after leaving that restaurant .. I made enough credits and worked the correct amount .. I had my Appeal hearing and I received my letter today and was denied benefits due to me leaving a job back in 2012 .. It's not like I stayed unemployed after quitting that restaurant back in2012 I went right back to work .. I'm looking to file another appeal against my determination that my referee made against me.. Should I go ahead with it? Do I have a case?? I

1. Randy Jay Harvey

Pro

Answered . See my previous answer to this question. Please don't keep asking the same question on the site here. As advised previously, retain an attorney who handles administrative law and has experience with unemployment appeals.
    Best of luck.