I WAS DENIED FOR CITIZENSHIP WILL I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A CITIZEN IN FUTURE?

Antelope, CA |

I AM INELIGIBLE AT THIS TIME ACCORDING INA 101(F)(6) AND 316(A)(3) AND TITLE 8.CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS (8CFR), SECTIONS 316.10 AND (B)(2)(VI)
IT ALSO SAYS I DID NOT SHOW GOOD MORAL CHARACTER FOR 5 YEARS PRIOR TO THE FORM N-400 WAS FILED. DOES IT MEAN I CAN APPLY AGAIN AFTER 5 YEARS OF HAVING GOOD CHARACTER?

depends on the facts no the law you cite. Talk to an immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

They are telling me I sent my boyfriend to bring my sister to US as fiancee, but I did not had any connection with that.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

time to talk to an immigration attorney

if i dont get my citizenship will that affect my permenant residency?

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

that I cannot tell you because I need to see the entire record before the question can be answered. Theoretically, it is possible, practically, I am not sure.

You need to consult an immigration attorney. It is best to have a private consultation. Waiting 5 years does not necessarily mean you can re-apply.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

It depends on why there was a finding that you do not have good moral character.

--

LORIC, Immigration Solutions

Rodrigo Ivan Canido
Managing Attorney

3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Tel: 650-279-5933
Email: rcanido@loric.net.in
www.loric.net.in

The response given is general in nature and does not create an attorney / client relationship. The answer given may also not account for other facts unknown to the attorney. For a more detailed evaluation you should consult with a licensed immigration attorney.

Rodrigo Ivan Canido

Rodrigo Ivan Canido

Well then you should hire an immigration attorney to make that case to USCIS.

Rodrigo Ivan Canido

Rodrigo Ivan Canido

Perhaps…if the government found out new information they did not know when you applied for your residency…..but if nothing is new then you should be fine

You need to resolve the issue of ineligibility before taking any action. More details about your ineligibility is required in order to give an accurate assessment of your matter. It is highly recommended that you consult with an attorney in order to evaluate and recommend appropriate options.

Sholeh Iravantchi

Sholeh Iravantchi

Fraud is a serious matter and you would need to overcome that.