I WAS DENIED FOR CITIZENSHIP WILL I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A CITIZEN IN FUTURE?

Asked about 1 year ago - Antelope, CA

I AM INELIGIBLE AT THIS TIME ACCORDING INA 101(F)(6) AND 316(A)(3) AND TITLE 8.CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS (8CFR), SECTIONS 316.10 AND (B)(2)(VI)
IT ALSO SAYS I DID NOT SHOW GOOD MORAL CHARACTER FOR 5 YEARS PRIOR TO THE FORM N-400 WAS FILED. DOES IT MEAN I CAN APPLY AGAIN AFTER 5 YEARS OF HAVING GOOD CHARACTER?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . depends on the facts no the law you cite. Talk to an immigration attorney.

2. Rodrigo Ivan Canido

3

Answered . It depends on why there was a finding that you do not have good moral character.

--

LORIC, Immigration Solutions

Rodrigo Ivan Canido
    Managing Attorney

3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Tel: 650-279-5933
    Email: rcanido@loric.net.in
    www.loric.net.in

3. Sholeh Iravantchi

3

Answered . You need to resolve the issue of ineligibility before taking any action. More details about your ineligibility is required in order to give an accurate assessment of your matter. It is highly recommended that you consult with an attorney in order to evaluate and recommend appropriate options.

4. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

3

Answered . You need to consult an immigration attorney. It is best to have a private consultation. Waiting 5 years does not necessarily mean you can re-apply.