I was convicted of willful disregard of a peace officer (Evading a peace officer) in feb 2007, is that an expungeable offense?

Asked over 1 year ago - Redding, CA

I was released november 2007 and completed CA parole in December of 2008 with no violations and have not broken the law since. When the felony occurred there was no property damages, injury or vehicle damage. And drugs were NOT involved and there was noone in the car but myself.

1. Chris J Feasel

2

Answered . You say you completed parole...were you sentenced to prison for this offence? If so, you are not eligible for post conviction relief.

2. David Aaron Wiesen

Pro

1

Answered . As Mr Feasel correctly stated, 1203.4 is only available if you received probation and not parole.

3. Michael Douglas Shafer

1

Answered . Yes it is and there is a good chance of success. Consult with counsel.