Skip to main content

I was convicted of conspiracy to commit armed robbery when i was 15 i did the time and now its hard for me to find a job no

Elkhart, IN |

employer will hire me i have 5 kids that i need to take care of an i can not do that with no job all of this happen in 2004 it is now 2012 what can i do to get that of my record?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I'm very surprised you were unaware, and that no attorney has answered yet, that you can have your record as a minor expunged, meaning sealed. Nobody will see it with routine checks, and by that i mean 99% of the background cheks all potential employers will run. But you should probably have an attorney help you with it. It's not overly complicated but it's also not very simple.

    If this answer was, in any way, helpful to you, or the most helpful, I would very much appreciate you marking it as such..

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics