I was convicted of aggravated assault.

Angier, NC |

I have been convicted of two DUI in the past eight years, how much time could i get. could you give me some good advice.

1. If you have any other class A1 misdemeanors, they'll count in your prior record level. That will probably make you a prior record level II. I am assuming you mean assault inflicting serious injury when you say aggravated assault; that is a class A1 misdemeanor. You can see the result in the chart linked below. Depending on the county where this happened, you are probably looking at a split sentence with some active time and probation. I'm also including a link to some information about the kinds of punishment NC has. Good luck to you1

This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to form a client/lawyer relationship. You can contact me for a limited telephone consultation or an email consultation at my website, www.sjfarberlaw.com, which is listed below. In addition to operating my own firm, I also work for North Carolina Prisoner Legal Services, Inc., a non-profit law firm which exists to protect the rights of prisoners in the custody of the state of North Carolina. If a loved one is in prison in North Carolina, advise the inmate that they may write to North Carolina Prisoner Legal Services, Inc. NCPLS will review their case at no cost and will litigate at no cost to the inmate if the case meets NCPLS' standards. NCPLS can also provide some assistance to inmates seeking to represent themselves. I am also available for cases that do not deal with inmates incarcerated in North Carolina's jails and prisons.