I was charged with solicitation of prostitution in Chesterfield Virginia. I was given a Simmons and released

Asked over 2 years ago - Chesterfield, VA

I have a conviction for the same offends 16 years and nothing else on my record. I have a pretrial in July and Aa court date in August. I know that noons can predict the future. What be your best guess on the outcome. My prior disposition was 10 days suspended and a $100.00 fine again that was 16 years ago and in another part of the state.

1. Melvin Earl Yeamans Jr.

Answered . It depends on the facts of the case and the Judge. Chances are good that you won't get time for this offense, but you should definitely consult with an attorney and you should not go to court without counsel.