I was charged with poss cs pg 2-a<= 2oz. But it was fake weed that I bought at a gas station. In Kerr county

Kerrville, TX |

I have a open case for poss of marijuana <= 2 oz in 2009 that I signed probation for and now I have MTR in Montgomery county tx..

1. What is your question? Marijuana is illegal in Texas. As long as you keep using it and buying it or trying to buy it, you will keep going to jail. You need defense attorneys in both cases to try to prevent a conviction.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

2. synthetic marijuana became just as illegal as the real thing within the last 2-3 years. I always advise my clients not to resolve their cases until they have seen the lab report