I was charged with DUI in Ga and refused breathalyzer. If my driving privledges are suspended in GA, will TN suspend my license?

Knoxville, TN |

I was told that as part of refusal of the breath test my driving privledges in Ga can be suspended at an administrative hearing but that Ga can't suspend a TN license and can only inform Tennessee of the offense. However I want to know if TN will take action.

1. I do not practice in TN, but I may offer some general advice. The quickest way to answer your question is to contact the agency in charge of driver licenses in TN and ask your quesiton as a hypothetical. Do not give your name or any specific information about yourself. The agency will then tell you what they normally do in these situations.

If that does not work, contact a local, experienced DUI defense attorney. You may find such an attorney through the National College for DUI Defense: www.ncdd.com.

Good luck!

2. I do not practice in TN, but I may offer some general advice. The quickest way to answer your question is to contact the agency in charge of driver licenses in TN and ask your quesiton as a hypothetical. Do not give your name or any specific information about yourself. The agency will then tell you what they normally do in these situations.

Good luck!