I was charged with Driving During Suspension. How long will my first DDS loss of license be.?Suspended for and Underage. Non DUI

Lancaster, PA |

I got an Underage Drinking charge two years ago when i was 18. I am now 20 and the suspension for 3 months just began in January. I got a Driving During Suspension in April.(I did not send my license in on time to count suspension when it could have started.) It goes to court next month in Lancaster. It is my first Driving During Suspension and it was Non-DUI related or Speeding. Just a possession of alcohol. I want to know how long it could be suspended for and who its up to? Penndot or the County? The initial charge was in York county but was driving suspended in Lancaster.

1. In Michigan, you would face a suspension that is "like" or in other words, the same length as the underlying suspension that you were serving. One way that you can avoid an additional suspension is to resolve the case in such a way that the court will not report the incident to your department of motor vehicles. In Michigan, that would certainly be a possibility. Hire an experienced lawyer.