I was charged with dealing marijuana in indiana, and the prosecutor sent a civil summons to take my mothers durango that i

Anderson, IN |

inherited after her death, what can I do?

They can do that if they can prove it was involved in the criminal activity. You should consult with an attorney right away to insure that you properly respond to the civil case without jeopardizing your criminal case defense.

It is impossible to prove that is ever was used, in anyway with the alleged crime. They have no buys out of it, when it was seized there was no substance in the vehicle. It is even still in my mothers name, to prove the inheritance. Would you call me, for a consultation, if available. I own several rental propteries, and have been a business owner for some time now, with proper record keeping, with an accountant. 765-631-9050

Was it from the Durango, if it was it is an element of the alleged dealing, if covicted say bye bye and start learning bus routes.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

now is that indiana law?

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes