I was charged with dealing marijuana in indiana, and the prosecutor sent a civil summons to take my mothers durango that i

Asked over 1 year ago - Anderson, IN

inherited after her death, what can I do?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Jorge Luis Rodriguez

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . They can do that if they can prove it was involved in the criminal activity. You should consult with an attorney right away to insure that you properly respond to the civil case without jeopardizing your criminal case defense.

  2. Stephen Ross Cohen

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Was it from the Durango, if it was it is an element of the alleged dealing, if covicted say bye bye and start learning bus routes.

    My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,959 answers this week

2,798 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,959 answers this week

2,798 attorneys answering