I was charged with assault ,i had to go for fingerprints and court

Asked about 1 year ago - Canada, KY

i had been drinking about 5 beer one night at my home and i told my ex girlfriend to go home she wouldnot go,then she decided to go,she was mad,when she went out my door she said that you will only be chasing after my ass again,i was furious i followed her,back her up against the cement wall outside my place put my hands on her shoulder to calm her down.then the next thing i new she had me arrested for choking her,but no pictures were taken she had no marks

1. Frank Mascagni III

Answered . I assume you are posting from CANADA, the country, and not Canada, Kentucky. You need to hire a Canadian criminal defense attorney to defend you. This site is for questions addressed to attorneys that practice in the USA.

2. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

1

Answered . I don't see a question here. What you've described is textbook assault and battery. You need to hire a lawyer right away. And you need to stop posting confessions on a public message board.