I was charged with a Drunk and Disorderly Conduct charge in Lassen county in California what can I expect?

Susanville, CA |

I have two prior convictions of a class a misdemeanor in Oregon and a class c misdemeanor in Oregon. I have been a model citizen and am not on probation. I also work two jobs will that help in sentencing?

1. You do not say what the priors are for that will make a big difference. I would recommend hiring an attorney.
    Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at www.theocduiguy.com.

2. You need to talk to a local Lassen County attorney about your options. I once did a residential burglary jury trial in Lassen County in the mid 1990's. I was not impressed by either the judge or the local DA and felt like I was in the Wild West rather than California. Those rural counties can be notorious for handing out stiff sentences on minor violations of the law, so talk to an attorney soon.

3. You need to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you. Your priors in OR may or may not appear on your CA record check. Get counsel to assist you for the best result.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..