I was charged with a Drunk and Disorderly Conduct charge in Lassen county in California what can I expect?

Asked over 1 year ago - Susanville, CA

I have two prior convictions of a class a misdemeanor in Oregon and a class c misdemeanor in Oregon. I have been a model citizen and am not on probation. I also work two jobs will that help in sentencing?

1. Joseph Salvatore Farina

3

Answered . You need to talk to a local Lassen County attorney about your options. I once did a residential burglary jury trial in Lassen County in the mid 1990's. I was not impressed by either the judge or the local DA and felt like I was in the Wild West rather than California. Those rural counties can be notorious for handing out stiff sentences on minor violations of the law, so talk to an attorney soon.

2. Robert Laurens Driessen

2

Answered . You do not say what the priors are for that will make a big difference. I would recommend hiring an attorney.
    Robert Driessen

3. Frank Mascagni III

1

Answered . You need to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you. Your priors in OR may or may not appear on your CA record check. Get counsel to assist you for the best result.